Friday, October 31, 2008

Long Weekend. Day 1

Friday 31st October

I'm on a long weekend so hope get some at least some of the garden "winterising" done.
I start on Plot 3 and pull the Yolo Pepper plants.

I then dug the plot over thoroughly and added Iron Phosphate.
I then did the same......................

....to Plot 4
I moved the sapling trees................

.....out of the box and placed 3 of each.........

....in either side.........

....of the walkway between the plots. This will be their home for the winter.
The last of the tomatoes are......................

......sunning themselves on the kitchen windowsill.

Enough for today!!



4 comments:

el justiciero said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brent Festge said...

I love tomatoes.

DP Nguyen said...

Look at those beautiful tomatoes! All of my plants have also withered away by the frost-- It sure kills the beautiful green very fast!

DP Nguyen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.